24 May Meet Greg Duckworth
I’ve been married to my beautiful wife, Crissy, for 20 years. We chose North Myrtle Beach as the place to start our family in 1992 and have been here ever since. This is where we’ve raised our two sons.
I am an Eagle Scout and am proud that our sons are as well. As an Eagle Scout, I grew up with an appreciation for the great outdoors. I was Scoutmaster of Troop 888 from 2005-2011 and am now their Venturing Crew Advisor. I chose to go into the field of Landscape Architecture because I felt it best matched the views of stewardship to the land I had grown up with my entire life.
I founded Environmental Concepts, LLC, in 1992 and am proud of the award-winning professional landscape architecture and land planning team we’ve built. I’m currently serving my third, 4-year term as Councilman for the City of North Myrtle Beach, where I’ve been able to volunteer my expertise to help assure that North Myrtle Beach is a “City with a Vision.”
I’ve been privileged to work with amazing citizens to do many wonderful things for the North Strand. I hope to be able to use my skills, expertise, and teamwork to benefit the entire District as your representative.
- I believe that strong families make strong communities.
- Good jobs strengthen families and build a better tomorrow.
- By drawing companies that provide good jobs to our region, we will make our community stronger, safer, and better for all.
- Teaching our children to excel will bring them joy.
- We owe our children an environment where they can thrive and provide a future for themselves.